This is what I came up with:

Please excuse my sweetie’s face, she had just finished making Christmas ornaments and drinking cocoa.  The remnants of both the paint and the cocoa are all over her, lol.

I used the KK flower loom to make the bear and I made him in all one piece using the method for the thumbs from the one loom mitten pattern.  This allowed me to create the arms, legs and ears.  I used the drawstring cast on method which created the bottom.  I made a bobble for the nose.  I will change the dimensions if I make another one sometime.  The arms I will make fuller, and the body shorter.  But all in all, I am very pleased with how it came out.

And so is my little cutie pie.