For a yummy and easy grilled cheese sandwich do this:
- Take two slices of bread and butter one side of each slice.
- Then take out a block of Colby-Jack cheese and slice off enough thin slices to fit between your slices evenly and make a gooey sandwich. To do this use your hand cheese slicer, it’s really easy and you get nice thin slices.
- Next place one of your bread slices in a skillet butter side down with the heat turned up to medium. Not too high or your bread will scorch and your cheese won’t be melted.
- Place your cheese onto your slice of bread.
- *Key ingredient: Sprinkle the cheese with garlic salt.
- Place second slice of bread on top with butter side up.
- Grill until each side is nicely browned and the cheese is melted.
Enjoy your yummy sandwich!