Here is a quick pattern that I created this morning. You may make these to sell but please do not sell the pattern. If you find any mistakes please let me know 🙂
green, white, red, black or brown yarn
- Ch 21, sc in 2nd chain from hook and each chain across. (20)
- Ch 1 turn, sc in each st across (20)
- Ch 1, bphdc in each stitch across (20) 2 hdc in end of row, bphdc across (20) hdc twice in end, join.
- Join white, ch 1, sc in each stich around. (44)
- Join red. sc in each stitch around decreasing 3 times on each side (6 decreases total) join.
- Ch 1, sc around (38).
- Ch 1 sc around decreasing 2 times on each side (4 times total). Join. (34)
- Ch 1 sc around , join. (34)
- Ch 1, sc around decreasing 4 times total. Join. (30)
- Ch 1, sc around decreasing 6 times. Join. (24)
- Ch 1, sc around. Join. (24)
- Ch 1, sc around decreasing 6 times total. Join. (18)
- Ch 1, sc around. Join. (18)
- Ch 1, sc then decrease around, (6 sc, 6 decreases). Join. (12)
- Ch 1, sc in each st around. Join. (12)
- Lightly stuff then, ch 1, sc decrease 6 times. Join. (6)
- Ch 1, sc around. (6) Fasten off, cinch closed and weave in ends.
- With brown or black embroider seeds in slice, cinching it flatter a bit while doing so.
I wrote this up quickly in the wee hours of the morning, so please excuse any mistakes.
Here is the pdf of the pattern: Watermelon Slice Pattern.